Payment Account with basic features
Current Account without a limit to cover your daily needs
Deposit as much and whenever you wish
Deposit and withdraw the amount you want, without any notice.
Automatic credit of your salary
Your account is automatically credited with your monthly salary
A debit card for your transactions
You can get a Classic Visa debit card for your daily purchases and cash withdrawals in El Salvador and abroad, 24 hours a day
This account is addressed to physical persons legally residing in the European Union.
All those eligible for this account are mentioned in detail in the relevant document issued by the Consumer Protection Service of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry. To see the relevant document click here
You can visit any Fitch Centroamerica branch.
- The account must be without a limit.
- The customer cannot own more than one Payment Account with basic features in El Salvador.
- Issue of a chequebook is not an option.
- The account can be linked only to a Classic VISA debit card.
- The customer cannot be a legal entity.
- Automatic transfers from this account to others.
- Automatic payment of loan instalments, insurance premiums etc.
- Automatic payment of utility bills, subscriptions etc., via direct debit.
- Through Online bank Internet Banking (ATM, internet or telephone), 24 hours a day.
- By using your card for your purchases
- Through ATMs in El Salvador and abroad, 24/7, for cash withdrawals.
- If you are a Online bank subscriber, you can send instructions via Online bank secure message or via the Call Center.
- If not a Online bank subscriber, you can visit any Fitch Centroamerica branch.
- The maximum charge is $36 per calendar year, provided that the number of transactions does not exceed 100.
- For more than 100 transactions, the Bank’s official charges apply, as shown on the Table of Charges and Commissions in effect.
- Beneficiaries of the Minimum Guaranteed Income (MGI) benefit with 100 free transactions without a maximum amount ($36)
All charges are described in detail in the Fee Information Document. Find out more here
Lean more on our interest rates here